Tuesday, November 1, 2011

When in Rome - Numero Due



Two more pages from my sketchbook. The first shows some details of everyday Roman life, the second one is the interior of a museum. I miss Rome a lot, especially since I fell ill the day we got back, not the best way to return to the Dutch fall. I am quite literally sick as a dog: I have been barking two days and nights and it is annoying the hell out of me.

To make things worse I am still working on my storyboard for the Klik festival. I want to do a real good job, but I'm not sure I will have the time to do everything the way I want it. It might be a bit rougher than I intended, we'll see...

I hope to feel better soon and I hope to see many of you at the Klik festival this Saturday. (Yes I will be there, sick or healthy, 11.00am, Kriterion, Amsterdam!)


No comments: