Friday, October 7, 2011

My Digital Scrapbook

During my graduation project I was asked to create a Tumblr blog to document my research. Now I'm not a big fan of Tumbr; I sincerely hate the way their interface works. (Good luck to you, if you wish to customize the appearence of your Tumblr blog.)

But at the same time I quite like Tumblr as a way to share stuff. I've always liked to keep scrapbooks with all kind of influences, and Tumblr is a real easy way to share somthing similar with the world.

So I started a second aapstra blog, it will in no way replace this existing blog. Instead it will be the place where I will post the stuff that inspires me. As you might have seen I have added a permanent link to my Tumblr on the right. Please check it out, if you've got the time: aapstra.tumblr.com

No comments: